HOW TO RUN A SUCCESSFUL CAR WASH BUSINESS
Promoting your car wash business and making it more appealing to customers
Welcome to tip #4 in our series “Running a successful car wash business” where we aim to provide helpful advice to new and existing car wash owners in a bid to assist them in increasing customer patronage, revenue stream and profit margins. Whether you’re starting a car wash business or wanting to expand or upgrade your upgrade your car wash business equipment, we’re here to help.
The paint used on the outside, vinyls and banners are just some of the simple elements you can use to make your car wash business more eye-catching and attract customers closer to your services.
Convey powerful advertising messages
Use all weather, wax repellent signs to convey powerful advertising messages and slogans, to promote a new machine or self serve system, or special offers and deals you offer.
Use displays such as A-frames and flags to promote new products, deals and special offers. These can very easily be installed and removed.
Vinyl signs can be installed onto fences and enclosures.
Fluorescent lighting and elements is an original approach can also be very attractive and eye-catching, especially if you operate after dark. You can use them around your facility and even on your car wash machines.
Ask us about car wash machines that incorporate built-in light displays and LED screens to facilitate communication with customers.
Decorate your car wash machines
Vinyls can be placed on both the front and the back of most car wash machines and equipment. We can even match the colour of your machine and brushes to be consistent with your brand.
What do customers see when driving past?
If you’re car wash facility can be seen by potential customers driving past, make sure you get noticed! Install banners to advertise the name of your facility and your services (automatic car wash machine(s), self serve facilities, vacuum, interior cleaning, etc).
Other articles about starting a car wash business and running a successful vehicle wash facility
- Creating a great experience for your car wash customers and building loyalty.
- Do automatic car wash machines damage cars?
- Attracting customers with motorbikes to your car wash business
- Promoting your car wash business and attracting customers
- How top quality water will ensure your customers revisit your car wash business
- Customer service and your car wash business
- Keeping your professional customers happy
- Car wash maintenance and safety recommendations for your rollover car wash machine
- Car wash maintenance : cleaning your jet wash facility
- Do car washes save water? Do they use recycled water?
- How do car washes work? The everyday technology used to run car wash machines.
- Car wash business marketing : promoting your car wash facility
- Car wash business marketing : Building customer loyalty
Are you starting a car wash business or want advice on how to improve your current facility?
If you would like advice and assistance about starting a car wash business, contact the helpful, experienced team at Good Sight. We are Australia’s leading supplier of car wash machines and vehicle wash equipment. We are Australia’s leading car wash suppliers for car wash businesses, fleet owners, automotive dealerships and rental companies. We supply and service all Australian States and Territories.
Article source: Istobal Car Wash Equipment.