An Istobal automatic rollover car wash system.
The Istobal M4 will transform your car wash business
The new Istobal M’Wash4 automatic rollover car wash has arrived in Australia! With more efficient, intuitive and exciting technology, the M4 will satisfy demands from customers.
The M’Wash 4 offers a better wash with the ability to reach difficult areas. A new, high-pressure systems can access hard-to-reach areas while better chemical application cleans lower corners, sills and rear of the vehicle. A superior chemical spray has been integrated into the drying process. New software means a more intensive and intelligent scrubbing process and smoother machine movement.
The drying revolution
- The 360 degree rotating drying process has a longer route to reach difficult areas
- The innovative adaptive side drying has three self-adjusting positions.
- A new touch-screen, using the latest in innovative software, means new solutions in program configuration.
- Brush pressure settings have been simplified.
- ‘Smartwash ready’ connectivity function.
- Achieve higher productivity due to easier positioning and removal of the vehicle.
- Optimised brush movements mean more agile washing.
- Vertical brush scrubbing and wheel washes can be customised for each program, resulting in an improved adjustment of washing time.
A safer experience
The integrated wheel wash, with wider vertical brushes, leads to easy position and exiting of the vehicle.
There is easier and secure access for repairs and maintenance points.
Unintended access points to the inside of the columns disappears.
Designed to excite
The M’Wash4’s has a sleek and elegant design that has been inspired by home automation and electric vehicles. It features soft lines and great visual cleanliness with user-orientated backlit panels for easy visibility. The innovative use of a range of materials improves aesthetics and functionality.
Video: Watch the Istobal M’Wash4 in action
We offer an extensive range of automatic brush machines (also called “rollovers” or “soft wash“) to suit a variety of client requirements and site conditions. Their elegant, modular design sets a new trend while meeting all your automatic vehicle wash needs. New generation rollover car washes stand out in so many ways including looks, mechanics, flexibility, and versatility. Their modern, stylish interior, combined with the latest technology and maximum reliability in the wash, will satisfy even the most demanding car wash customer. Best of all our rollover car washes can adapt to suit a wide range of site conditions.
Browse our range of automatic / rollover car washes
- Istobal M’Wash4 »
- Istobal M’Nex 22 »
- Istobal M’Nex 22 Combination »
- Istobal M’Nex 25 »
- Istobal M’Nex 27 »
- Istobal M’Nex 32 »
- Istobal M’Start »
- Istobal Flex5 »
- Ryko Soft Gloss Maxx »
Water consumption and Istobal’s recycling technology
Did you know that Istobal rollover car wash systems save almost 2 million litres of water per year thanks to inbuilt water recycling systems?
With a commitment to the environment, Istobal are car wash pioneers when it comes to the development of sustainable solutions aimed at reducing the use of water and energy and minimising environmental impacts. Istobal’s environmentally friendly car wash technologies include recycling systems that allow rollovers to save an average of 128 litres of water every full service. If the water was not recycled and reused it would be equivalent to running a tap for 106 days!
The physical and biological recyclers in Istobal machines re-use up to 80% of the water used in each service in the following wash program. This prevents contamination of the water coming out at the end of the process.
Istobal’s water recycling technology has managed to reduce water consumption by 45% for commercial vehicle wash equipment, 40% on the latest rollovers, and 33% on jet washes.
Which car wash machines use less water? Rollover car washes, jet washes or washing your car at home?
- Washing your car at home with a hose requires approximately 500 litres of water *
- High pressure jet washes systems use approximately 40 – 60 litres of water for a full program
- Rollovers car washes use approximately 160 litres of water on average for the full service and 80% of that water is reused thanks to the recycling system.
* Source Istobal and ECODES (Spanish Foundation for Development and the Environment)
Automatic car wash tips:
- Istobal rollover car wash chemicals »
- Automatic car wash machine safety »
- Cleaning and maintaining your automatic car wash machine »
Good Sight Car Wash Equipment Australia
We can assist in all aspects of the growth and success of your car wash facility, automotive dealership or car rental business including site assessment, car wash design, machine installation, service and repairs, and, importantly, ongoing support to ensure the success and growth of your facility.
We are Australia’s leading suppliers of car wash equipment. We have been offering Australia-wide sales & service since 1968 and were the first suppliers of automatic car wash systems in the country. Since, we have always been able to pride ourselves as offering a highly professional level of service and support to our clients.
Our comprehensive range of car wash machines includes:
- automatic (rollover) machines
- touchless car wash machines
- conveyors and tunnels
- self serve machines
- heavy vehicle car wash equipment
- car wash enclosures
- car wash design
- car wash equipment and accessories
Additionally, we offer a full range of vehicle wash services including car wash installation, upgrades and maintenance for car wash businesses, petroleum retailers, automotive dealerships, fleet and rental car businesses.