HOW TO RUN A SUCCESSFUL CAR WASH BUSINESS
Attracting customers with motorbikes to your car wash business.
Welcome to tip #3 in our series “Running a successful car wash business” where we aim to provide helpful advice to new and existing car wash owners in a bid to assist them in increasing customer patronage, revenue stream and profit margins. Whether you’re starting a car wash business or wanting to expand or upgrade your upgrade your car wash business equipment, we’re here to help.
Your car wash business doesn’t need to be all about customers with cars. Motorbikes should also be welcomed to your facility. To us, taking care of two-wheeled vehicles is as important as with any other means of transport.
How to attract motorbikes to your car wash business
- Allocate a safe, dry place for your motorbike customers to leave their helmets and jackets.
- Advise customers to use the jet wash option, positioning their motorbike in the middle of the bay. Ensure the side-stand rests on a smooth surface and prevents water from entering the exhaust pipe.
- The bike should be pre-washed to remove mud and insects remains. Focus should be placed on the rims of the rear tires and the front of the vehicle, where mosquitoes tend to stick.
- After the pre-wash, wash the motorbike with hot high-pressure water and then rinsed. Customers should be very careful of the control panel, avoiding applying high-pressure water directly on it.
- Make sure you allow a suitable area for customers to dry their motorbike, along with suitable equipment such as a manual dryer or paper towels. At the very least, they will need to dry the seat, mirrors and other contact areas.
New jet wash accessories designed for motorbikes
Ask us about Istobal’s new jet-wash accessories especially designed to make the washing of motorbikes easier for your customers. We are exclusive distributors of all Istobal car wash supplies. The video below shows the Istobal Self Serve Jet Wash being used to wash a motorbike.
Other articles about starting a car wash business and running a successful vehicle wash facility
- Creating a great experience for your car wash customers and building loyalty.
- Do automatic car wash machines damage cars?
- Attracting customers with motorbikes to your car wash business
- Promoting your car wash business and attracting customers
- How top quality water will ensure your customers revisit your car wash business
- Customer service and your car wash business
- Keeping your professional customers happy
- Car wash maintenance and safety recommendations for your rollover car wash machine
- Car wash maintenance : cleaning your jet wash facility
- Do car washes save water? Do they use recycled water?
- How do car washes work? The everyday technology used to run car wash machines.
- Car wash business marketing : promoting your car wash facility
- Car wash business marketing : Building customer loyalty
For more car wash business marketing tips contact the team at Good Sight
If you would like advice and assistance about starting a car wash business, contact the helpful, experienced team at Good Sight. We are Australia’s leading supplier of car wash machines and vehicle wash equipment. We are Australia’s leading car wash suppliers for car wash businesses, fleet owners, automotive dealerships and rental companies. We supply and service all Australian States and Territories.
Article source: Istobal Car Wash Equipment.