Self serve vacuum systems for any car wash business
Increase income at your car wash business with car wash accessories and equipment.
The addition of coin-operated car wash vacuums to your car wash business can be a vIry profitable source of income and a welcome facility for customers.
Istobal Vacuum 4AA1200
Designed for professional car wash facilities and service stations.
The Istobal 4AA1200 self-serve car vacuum is designed for professional wash facilities and service stations. Its impressive suction power can remove dust, leaves and small stones from inside the vehicle with incredible efficiency with a very low noise level. Suitable for outdoor installation, it is quiet enough to be installed in areas where noise restrictions may apply.
Car wash vacuum features
- White painted galvanised steel cabinet (RAL 9016), colour customisable RIM plastic injection door
- Side channel turbine
- Four filter bags and 24-litre dust drawer
- PE hose reel and recessed suction nozzle hanger in the door
- Multi-point locking system
- Coin drawer with anti-theft safety lock
- RGB LED, allows customisation of the LED colour according to the action being performed
- 4.3” (10.933cm) colour touchscreen
- Remaining time indicator and service selection
- Enables connectivity of the equipment with Smartwash
- Only pay for what you use. By paying by bank card, loyalty card and through the APP, you can pay only for what you consume
- Standby mode. Allows vacuuming to be paused, at a lower cost than the usage fee or free of charge, allowing actions to be performed on the vehicle at a lower cost
- Integration of all payment systems. (Bank card, loyalty card, coins, payment by the APP)
- 5 or 10 metres suction hose
Dimensions 1.68m H x 0.56m D x 0.74m W.
Istobal Industrial Vacuum
Available in a range of heights to suit all locations.
Our industrial car vacuums are available as a standard vacuum or with the fragrance option to allow you to offer additional services to your customers. The vacuum body is formed out of a single stainless steel sheet to improve appearance. The controls and coin vault are built into this body, to increase security.
Our car wash vacuum systems can be fitted with an electronic coin validator to allow use by the general public. The coin validator can be programmed to accept a variety of coins and tokens. A counter is included to enable revenue collection to be monitored. Coin-operated units are fitted with an Australian designed security vault to protect your revenue.
Available in a range of heights to suit various installation locations, they can be supplied with a plain stainless steel finish or the front fascia and hood can be powder coated in a variety of colours to suit site livery.
The vacuum units can also be fitted with a keypad to allow connection to a code activation system. This allows codes to be sold in the shop so as to operate the vacuum without cash.
- Double service doors offer easy access to clean out compartment and 4 filter bag system
- Coin acceptor
- Faceplate and coin box secured with pin locks
- SSAC 110 volt accumulating timer
- Lighted dome available in red, blue, yellow, dark green, light green, purple and white (to compliment your car wash business brand)
- Hose 5cm by 4.5metres, swivel cuff and nozzle included (4.5m, 7.6m, 15.2m hose available in variable dimensions)
- Optional coin mechanisms, motors, coloured hoses, extra security and clean-out containers available
The IVS Power Vac Combos are designed to be car wash owner friendly.
These coin-operated vacuums are easy to maintain and easy to service combination vacuums that allow you to sell your customers new features while costing you less.
Car wash vacuum features
- Simplified design utilising the Dixmor LED6 Sooper display as timer and control, all in one.
- 2 fragrances or 1 shampoo capability.
- 2 or 3 extended brush life motors.
- Lockable cash box keeps profits secure and out of sight.
- Heavy 12-gauge steel doors and control box with high-security plug style locks.
- Accepts coins, bills, credit cards and mobile payments.
- No jugs or tanks to refill.
- Bottom of the unit offers ample space for your own gallon jugs.
- Industrial, heavy-duty relays and contactors.
- The compact profile uses a standard vacuum mounting pattern for easy upgrading from your existing vacuums.
- Lock shroud option to provide limited access to filters and debris collector.
- Domes and hoses available in five vibrant colours.
Good Sight Car Wash Equipment Australia
We can assist in all aspects of the growth and success of your car wash facility, automotive dealership or car rental business including site assessment, car wash design, machine installation, service and repairs, and, importantly, ongoing support to ensure the success and growth of your facility.
We are Australia’s leading suppliers of car wash equipment. We have been offering Australia-wide sales & service since 1968 and were the first suppliers of automatic car wash systems in the country. Since, we have always been able to pride ourselves as offering a highly professional level of service and support to our clients.
Our range of car wash machines
- automatic (rollover) machines
- touchless car wash machines
- conveyors and tunnels
- self serve machines
- heavy vehicle car wash equipment
- car wash enclosures
- car wash design
- car wash equipment and accessories
Additionally, we offer a full range of vehicle wash services including car wash installation, upgrades and maintenance for car wash businesses, petroleum retailers, automotive dealerships, fleet and rental car businesses.