Istobal M’Nex 22 Combination Car Wash
(Istobal’s M’Nex22 has been upgraded to the M’Wash2).
A combination touchless and brushless car wash system.
Maximum Efficiency and Versatility
The M’NEX 22 COMBI brings you the possibility to offer 3 wash options to your customers: Soft brush wash, pure touch less wash or the combination of both for a superior wash finish.
Car wash features
- Foamy Chemical Spray
- Disc wheel wash with high pressure
- Total high-pressure system with turbo nozzles
- Double chemical application for a perfect touchless finish
Foamy Chemical Spray
A pneumatic pump with an extra high-flow rate powerfully applies a chemical product specially formulated for removing mosquitos and stubborn dirt to ensure an exceptional finish.
Other chemical sprays available:
- Chemical spray for the rocker panel
- Chemical spray for mosquitos
- Chemical spray hot or cold
Disc wheel wash with high pressure
The new rotating 80 bar high-pressure fitted to the wheel-wash means that the rims can be worked on more thoroughly as indeed can the whole vehicle itself. Its dual action spin gives better results on new wheel rim designs.
Other wheel washes available:
- Telescopic wheel washes
- High-pressure wheel washes with 6 rotating nozzles
Total high-pressure system with turbo nozzles
Oscillating sides high-pressure system + top scanning high-pressure system.
Double chemical application for a perfect touchless finish
Full sides coverage + top scanning checmial application.
The M’NEX Range
- Rollover structure made of hot-dip galvanised steel with a minimum thickness of 50 micras.
- Service lines connected by energy chain.
- 4-nozzle wax circuit and shampoo circuit with pneumatic dosing pumps specific to each circuit.
- Electronic circuits set up for connection to self-service.
- Hydraulic circuit can work with two different types of water.
- Non-drip system.
Water consumption and Istobal’s recycling technology
Did you know that Istobal rollover car wash systems save almost 2 million litres of water per year thanks to inbuilt water recycling systems?
With a commitment to the environment, Istobal are car wash pioneers when it comes to the development of sustainable solutions aimed at reducing the use of water and energy and minimising environmental impacts. Istobal’s environmentally friendly car wash technologies include recycling systems that allow rollovers to save an average of 128 litres of water every full service. If the water was not recycled and reused it would be equivalent to running a tap for 106 days!
The physical and biological recyclers in Istobal machines re-use up to 80% of the water used in each service in the following wash program. This prevents contamination of the water coming out at the end of the process.
Istobal’s water recycling technology has managed to reduce water consumption by 45% for commercial vehicle wash equipment, 40% on the latest rollovers, and 33% on jet washes.
Which car wash machines use less water? Rollover car washes, jet washes or washing your car at home?
- Washing your car at home with a hose requires approximately 500 litres of water *
- High pressure jet washes systems use approximately 40 – 60 litres of water for a full program
- Rollovers car washes use approximately 160 litres of water on average for the full service and 80% of that water is reused thanks to the recycling system.
* Source Istobal and ECODES (Spanish Foundation for Development and the Environment)
Automatic car wash tips:
- Istobal rollover car wash chemicals »
- Automatic car wash machine safety »
- Cleaning and maintaining your automatic car wash machine »
We offer an extensive range of automatic brush machines (also called “rollovers” or “soft wash“) to suit a variety of client requirements and site conditions. Their elegant, modular design sets a new trend while meeting all your automatic vehicle wash needs. New generation rollover car washes stand out in so many ways including looks, mechanics, flexibility, and versatility. Their modern, stylish interior, combined with the latest technology and maximum reliability in the wash, will satisfy even the most demanding car wash customer. Best of all our rollover car washes can adapt to suit a wide range of site conditions.
Browse our range of automatic / rollover car washes
- Istobal M’Wash4 »
- Istobal M’Nex 22 »
- Istobal M’Nex 22 Combination »
- Istobal M’Nex 25 »
- Istobal M’Nex 27 »
- Istobal M’Nex 32 »
- Istobal M’Start »
- Istobal Flex5 »
- Ryko Soft Gloss Maxx »
Good Sight Car Wash Equipment Australia
We can assist in all aspects of the growth and success of your car wash facility, automotive dealership or car rental business including site assessment, car wash design, machine installation, service and repairs, and, importantly, ongoing support to ensure the success and growth of your facility.
We are Australia’s leading suppliers of car wash equipment. We have been offering Australia-wide sales & service since 1968 and were the first suppliers of automatic car wash systems in the country. Since, we have always been able to pride ourselves as offering a highly professional level of service and support to our clients.
Our comprehensive range of car wash machines includes:
- automatic (rollover) machines
- touchless car wash machines
- conveyors and tunnels
- self serve machines
- heavy vehicle car wash equipment
- car wash enclosures
- car wash design
- car wash equipment and accessories
Additionally, we offer a full range of vehicle wash services including car wash installation, upgrades and maintenance for car wash businesses, petroleum retailers, automotive dealerships, fleet and rental car businesses.