Tips for maintaining your car wash business equipment.
It may seem obvious but nobody will want to wash their vehicles at your car wash facility if it’s not clean and in perfect condition. Regular maintenance and cleaning of car wash equipment and wash bays – whether you have a rollover or a jet wash, or both – must not be overlooked. Cleaning should be part of your daily routine as it does contribute to building trust with your customers and will establish repeat business. Taking good care of your car wash equipment is good for business!
Maintaining and cleaning your car wash machines
It’s very important you only use car wash equipment cleaning products that have been tested for your specific machine(s). Our car wash service technicians can advise you of the best solution to remove limescale -one of the main problems of car wash facilities. We can advise what products will protect the stainless steel surfaces, preserve brushes and eliminate stubborn dirt.
Further reading : Rollover car wash cleaning tips »
Maintaining and cleaning your jet washes
To ensure your car wash facility is ready for customers you should always keep your jet wash clean. Maintenance tasks for jet washes should never be overlooked. The first thing to keep in mind is that, before any repair or maintenance operation on the jet wash or any of its optional extras, the power supply should be switched off on the main switch or the applicable device. You will also have to cut off the water supply and the compressed air.
Further reading : Jet wash cleaning tips »
More tips for running a successful car wash business:
- Creating a great experience for your car wash customers and building loyalty.
- Do automatic car wash machines damage cars?
- Attracting customers with motorbikes to your car wash business
- Promoting your car wash business and attracting customers
- How top quality water will ensure your customers revisit your car wash business
- Customer service and your car wash business
- Keeping your professional customers happy
- Car wash maintenance and safety recommendations for your rollover car wash machine
- Car wash maintenance : cleaning your jet wash facility
- Do car washes save water? Do they use recycled water?
- How do car washes work? The everyday technology used to run car wash machines.
- Car wash business marketing : promoting your car wash facility
- Car wash business marketing : Building customer loyalty
Australia’s leading car wash equipment supplier.
Good Sight has been Australia’s leading supplier of car wash machines and equipment since 1968. We are the national supplier of Istobal, Ryko, and MacNeill car wash systems. Our full range of services includes car wash installation, upgrades and maintenance for clients such as car wash businesses, petroleum retailers, automotive dealerships, fleet and rental car businesses. For more information about rollovers, auto touchless, self serve, conveyors, drive through and car wash enclosures, contact our team direct for advice and assistance. We can also assist with a range of car wash accessories including coin operated vacuums and vending machines.
Article source: Istobal Car Wash Equipment.