Operating a self serve car wash business.
Are you running a self service car wash business? Below we have listed innovative tips to help you attract more business and improve your bottom line. With these improvements, customers will choose your self service car wash machines instead of nearby competitors.
Bicycle wash facility
This video below demonstrates how adding an optional extra that holds bikes in place will attract cyclists to your car wash facility.
Motorbike wash facility
By adding a very useful accessory as illustrated in the video below, you will be totally successful. Besides, if you can have a special bay for motorcycles with the right signage and you can also offer manual drying, they will become loyal to you; then, it is just a matter of word of mouth in their clubs, whichever their motorcycling style.
Night car wash
Your car wash business will attract customers at all times of the day – ‘early birds’ who wash their car in the early hours of the morning to ‘night owls’ who prefer to wash their vehicles before going out in the evening or when they are back from holidays.
If you want to boost profitability at your self serve car wash, you have to be open and available to all customers – no matter what time of day or night.
This is where great lighting is important. Having the right lighting at night will ensure customers can comfortably and safely use your car wash facility in the evenings and early morning.
And finally, make sure you advertise these new improvements so customers are aware of the all-inclusive service they get at your car wash business.
More tips for running a successful car wash business:
- Creating a great experience for your car wash customers and building loyalty.
- Do automatic car wash machines damage cars?
- Attracting customers with motorbikes to your car wash business
- Promoting your car wash business and attracting customers
- How top quality water will ensure your customers revisit your car wash business
- Customer service and your car wash business
- Keeping your professional customers happy
- Car wash maintenance and safety recommendations for your rollover car wash machine
- Car wash maintenance : cleaning your jet wash facility
- Do car washes save water? Do they use recycled water?
- How do car washes work? The everyday technology used to run car wash machines.
- Car wash business marketing : promoting your car wash facility
- Car wash business marketing : Building customer loyalty
Are you starting a car wash business or want advice on how to improve your current facility?
If you would like advice and assistance about starting a car wash business, contact the helpful, experienced team at Good Sight. We are Australia’s leading supplier of car wash machines and vehicle wash equipment. We are Australia’s leading car wash suppliers for car wash businesses, fleet owners, automotive dealerships and rental companies. We supply and service all Australian States and Territories.
Article source: Istobal Car Wash Equipment.