Istobal M’Nex 27 Car Wash
An Istobal automatic rollover (soft wash) car wash system.
TwoGether to Win
The M’NEX rollovers designed by ISTOBAL will exceed all your expectations. The elegant modular design of this new series sets a new trend while meeting all your automatic vehicle wash needs.
Discover all the advantages that the different M’NEX rollovers offer. The most brilliant generation has arrived!
The new generation of rollovers stands out in so many ways: looks, mechanics, flexibility, and versatility. It has been created to satisfy the needs of the most demanding professionals in the wash world. What’s more, this new series has a special quality which makes it different to anything the market has ever known before: its adaptability. The interior immediately appeals with its stylish modern design, which combines the latest technology and maximum reliability in the wash.
- Two rollovers working on two separate bays (wet bay and dry bay) making for a considerable increase in throughput.
- Total absence of dripping during the drying phase since the water appliances are on the separate wet bay.
- Double service lines connected by energy chain.
- Powder coating with a minimum thickness of 60 micras (30μ primer, 30μ colour)
- High-flow drying at low revolutions (1500 rpm) and 14 kW of power.
- Each module can be individually personalized.
Hi Shine Foamy Wax
The special wax bath followed by an effective massage by the brushes gives an incomparable shine and protects the paintwork of the vehicle from the daily attacks of elements in the air.
Catch your customers’ attention with an explosion of colour as the machine works to improve the quality of the wash while looking after the paintwork of the vehicles.
The M’NEX range
- Rollover structure made of hot-dip galvanised steel with a minimum thickness of 50 micras.
- Service lines connected by energy chain.
- 4-nozzle wax circuit and shampoo circuit with pneumatic dosing pumps specific to each circuit.
- Electronic circuits set up for connection to self-service.
- Hydraulic circuit can work with two different types of water.
- Non-drip system.
Water consumption and Istobal’s recycling technology
Did you know that Istobal rollover car wash systems save almost 2 million litres of water per year thanks to inbuilt water recycling systems?
With a commitment to the environment, Istobal are car wash pioneers when it comes to the development of sustainable solutions aimed at reducing the use of water and energy and minimising environmental impacts. Istobal’s environmentally friendly car wash technologies include recycling systems that allow rollovers to save an average of 128 litres of water every full service. If the water was not recycled and reused it would be equivalent to running a tap for 106 days!
The physical and biological recyclers in Istobal machines re-use up to 80% of the water used in each service in the following wash program. This prevents contamination of the water coming out at the end of the process.
Istobal’s water recycling technology has managed to reduce water consumption by 45% for commercial vehicle wash equipment, 40% on the latest rollovers, and 33% on jet washes.
Which car wash machines use less water? Rollover car washes, jet washes or washing your car at home?
- Washing your car at home with a hose requires approximately 500 litres of water *
- High pressure jet washes systems use approximately 40 – 60 litres of water for a full program
- Rollovers car washes use approximately 160 litres of water on average for the full service and 80% of that water is reused thanks to the recycling system.
* Source Istobal and ECODES (Spanish Foundation for Development and the Environment)
Automatic car wash tips:
- Istobal rollover car wash chemicals »
- Automatic car wash machine safety »
- Cleaning and maintaining your automatic car wash machine »
We offer an extensive range of automatic brush machines (also called “rollovers”) to suit a variety of client requirements and site conditions. Their elegant, modular design sets a new trend while meeting all your automatic vehicle wash needs. New generation rollover car washes stand out in so many ways including looks, mechanics, flexibility, and versatility. Their modern, stylish interior, combined with the latest technology and maximum reliability in the wash, will satisfy even the most demanding car wash customer. Best of all our rollover car washes can adapt to suit a wide range of site conditions.
Browse our range of automatic / rollover car washes
- Istobal M’Nex 22 Car Wash »
- Istobal M’Nex 22 Combination Car Wash »
- Istobal M’Nex 25 Car Wash »
- Istobal M’Nex 27 Car Wash »
- Istobal M’Nex 32 Car Wash »
- Istobal M’Start Car Wash »
- Istobal Flex5 Car Wash »
- Ryko Soft Gloss Max Car Wash »
Good Sight Car Wash Equipment Australia
We can assist in all aspects of the growth and success of your car wash facility, automotive dealership or car rental business including site assessment, car wash design, machine installation, service and repairs, and, importantly, ongoing support to ensure the success and growth of your facility.
We are Australia’s leading suppliers of car wash equipment. We have been offering Australia-wide sales & service since 1968 and were the first suppliers of automatic car wash systems in the country. Since, we have always been able to pride ourselves as offering a highly professional level of service and support to our clients.
Our comprehensive range of car wash machines includes:
- automatic (rollover) machines
- touchless car wash machines
- conveyors and tunnels
- self serve machines
- heavy vehicle car wash equipment
- car wash enclosures
- car wash design
- car wash equipment and accessories
Additionally, we offer a full range of vehicle wash services including car wash installation, upgrades and maintenance for car wash businesses, petroleum retailers, automotive dealerships, fleet and rental car businesses.