Good Sight are the Australian suppliers and installation specialists of all GinSan self serve vehicle wash equipment. GinSan car wash systems have been designed to meet the needs of self-service car wash facility operators using proven technology and reliable service.
GinSan has been manufacturing vehicle wash equipment in the USA since the 1980s. Their products are technology-driven to meet the rigorous day-to-day requirements of most car wash facilities.
- Versa Stainless Steel Wash System »
- Direct Drive Space Efficient System »
- Triple Foam Car Wash System »
GinSan Self Serve Vehicle Wash Machines + Equipment
Versa Stainless Steel Wash System
GinSan’s Versa stainless steel self serve vehicle wash system offers reliability and simplicity in a compact design.
The Versa will meet the daily requirements across a multitude of different industrial vehicle washing applications and services.
- Suitable for 1 or 2 wash bays (standard).
- 3 HP/3 phase motors (standard).
- 3 HP/1 phase motors (optional).
- 5 HP/3 phase motors (optional).
- Balanced pressure regulation control.
- High-pressure direct drive pumps.
- Cold water rinse capability.
- Preset pressure relief for high pressure pumps.
- Hydrominder mixing for all chemicals and detergents.
- Unit standard with high pressure soap, rinse and wax tank assemblies.
- Thermostatically controlled weep system.
- Low water cutoff system protection.
- Timer (optional).
Wall Mount Low Pressure System
- Available in 1-4 function configurations.
- Each LP function independently air driven.
- Independent chemical and air solenoids.
- Tank assembled with industry standard 506 hydrominders for automatic mixing of all cleaning agents and solutions.
- Thermostatically controlled foam brush changeover available (120 VAC/1 Phase).
Direct Drive Space Efficient System (SES)
The GinSan Direct Drive Space Efficient System (SES), has been engineered to provide an economical and space saving solution for car wash operators.
- Configurable for 1-6 bays.
- Vertically assembled. Consumes a 4’ x 4’ foot print.
- Prewired, pre-plumbed and factory tested.
- Pump directly connect to motors.
- Electrical isolation for maintenance.
- CAT 5CP2140 Direct Drive pump assemblies
- 3 horsepower 60hz Leeson assemblies.
- Red/Green/Amber indicator lights.
- Pulsation dampener hoses for each high pressure pump assembly.
- Glycerin filled gauges.
- Solution supply screen for pump protection.
- Cold or warm water rinse option.
- Fuse protection throughout system.
- Color coded wiring to correspond with GinSan technical documentation.
- High pressure soap, rinse and wax tank assemblies: Utilizes the industry standard Jobe Valve/ 506 Hydrominder for automatic mixing of cleaning agents/solutions and delivery to self service bays.
- Low water cut-off system protection.
- Thermostatically controlled weep system with manual override.
Triple Foam Car Wash System (Optional Add-on)
The GinSan triple foam system is an optional add-on that complements the Versa and Direct Drive SES self serve car wash systems.
This self contained unit requires little space in your equipment room but will make a noticeable difference in your wash bays.
The triple foam conditioner can be dispensed by foam brush or gun applicator.
- Adjustable GS-30 timer (1-31 seconds per color)
- Hydrominders for solution mixtures
- Liquid filled gages (0-100 psi)
- Stainless steel construction
- Drain plugs in each tank
- Pre-wired, pre-plumbed
- Flo-jet delivery pump
More information about Ginsan car wash equipment
If you would like more information or have any questions about the supply and installation of GinSan car wash equipment in Australia, don’t hesitate to contact the Good Sight team. We’re here to help.