Good Sight is the Australian suppliers and installation specialists of GinSan industrial vacuum systems (IVS). GinSan self serve car vacuums have been designed to meet the needs of Australian car wash facility operators using proven technology and reliable service.
GinSan has been manufacturing vehicle wash equipment in the USA since the 1980s. Their products are technology-driven to meet the rigorous day-to-day requirements of all car wash facilities.
GinSan IVS Power Vacuums
Vacuum and Shampoo | Vacuum and Fragrance
Designed with the car wash facility owner in mind, GinSan’s IVS Power Vac Combos are easy to maintain and service.
These combination car wash facility self-service vacuum systems provide ample opportunity for facility owners to upsell to customers, offering a sought after auxiliary service that costs you less.
- 2 fragrances or 1 shampoo capability.
- No jugs or tanks to refill.
- A compact profile uses standard vacuum mounting pattern for easy upgrading from your existing vacuums.
- Airflow: 194 cfm, 87 in. suction lift (water)
- Motors: Two 900 Watt electric; 1 HP (max.) each, by-pass cooled, 7 amps each
- Filters: Four bag system uses high performance napped synthetic filtration material, 15 sq. ft. effective filtration area and easy filter access service door.
- Payment: Micro coin mechanism with credit card option.
- Electronic Timer: Direct, switch-type, high capacity output, accumulates 1 to 15 coins, controls cycle time from 2 seconds to 8.5 minutes per coin.
- Hose: 2 in. diameter x 15 ft. long, high flex crushable plastic, includes cuff and polyethylene hand tool.
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel Tank: 18 gauge, brushed finish, size: 42” (H) x 18.5” (D)
- Mounting: Three lugs for ½ in. bolts (concealed front bolt).
- Dimensions : Unit: 52 in. (H) x 20 in. (W) x 27 in. (D). With shipper: 56 in. (H) x 25 in. (W) x 29 in. (D)
- Dome Dimensions : Stainless steel: 20 in. (OD) x 10.5 in. (H). Polyethylene: 21.5 in. (OD) x 12 in. (H)
- Unit Weight: Net 48kg.
Options + Accessories
- Dome Options: Poly lighted colored domes available in red, blue, green, yellow and white.
- Hose Color Options: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, White and Black.
- Hose Options: Standard 2″ diameter hose. Hose is tapered 2″ to 1-½”
- Quiet kit
- Finish Options: Mirror finish
- Motor Options: Third motor upgrade. Quiet motor(s) upgrade. Special (export) voltage motors
- Accessories: Debris catchers