Tips for running a successful car wash business.
Even car wash businesses benefit from a spring clean! Seasonal checklists are a must-have. Not only do they keep business owners on track, it will help ensure a smooth transition from season to season, and that you’re ready for a new influx of business.
A checklist will also help keep track of changing priorities and identify current and potential future needs. Here’s a few to consider:
The exterior of your property can take a beating if you’re located in a harsher climate. Take a walk around and clear debris. Examine the facility for any wear and tear, including cracks, fading paint, dirty windows and doors and fading signs. Warm weather is a great time to get to repairs and give the property a fresh face.
Love the landscape
Blustery winds blow garbage and debris that cling to trees, shrubs, gutters and window frames. Clear the clutter, cut the lawn, trim or replace shrubs and flowers and add fresh soil and mulch to all the beds.
Inspect the interior of your bay for any cracks, chips, fading paint and dirt build up and manage any cleaning or repairs that are needed.
Check equipment for wear, turn off weep systems if no longer in use, oil doors and hinges and replace any fading parts. Maybe it’s time to invest in some new equipment!
Freshen any faded signage. Spring is a great time to launch new marketing initiatives. Plan a new promotion, offer a coupon, send out flyers or advertise a fun spring event at your location. Post promotions on social media to draw customers back after the long winter.
Other articles in our series of running a successful car wash business:
- Creating a great experience for your car wash customers and building loyalty.
- Do automatic car wash machines damage cars?
- Attracting customers with motorbikes to your car wash business
- Promoting your car wash business and attracting customers
- How top quality water will ensure your customers revisit your car wash business
- Customer service and your car wash business
- Keeping your professional customers happy
- Car wash maintenance and safety recommendations for your rollover car wash machine
- Car wash maintenance : cleaning your jet wash facility
- Do car washes save water? Do they use recycled water?
- How do car washes work? The everyday technology used to run car wash machines.
- Car wash business marketing : promoting your car wash facility
- Car wash business marketing : Building customer loyalty
Are you starting a car wash business or want advice on how to improve your current facility?
If you would like advice and assistance about starting a car wash business, contact the helpful, experienced team at Good Sight. We are Australia’s leading supplier of car wash machines and vehicle wash equipment. We are Australia’s leading car wash suppliers for car wash businesses, fleet owners, automotive dealerships and rental companies. We supply and service all Australian States and Territories.
Article source: Istobal Car Wash Equipment.