Automatic Roll Over Car Wash Machines
TwoGether to Win
The M’NEX rollovers designed by ISTOBAL will exceed all your expectations. The elegant modular design of this new series sets a new trend while meeting all your automatic vehicle wash needs.
Discover all the advantages that the different M’NEX rollovers offer. The most brilliant generation has arrived!
The new generation of rollovers stands out in so many ways: looks, mechanics, flexibility, and versatility. It has been created to satisfy the needs of the most demanding professionals in the wash world. What’s more, this new series has a special quality which makes it different to anything the market has ever known before: its adaptability. The interior immediately appeals with its stylish modern design, which combines the latest technology and maximum reliability in the wash.
Horizontal High Pressure
Fitted to the wash module, its smooth accurate operation combined with 14 rotating nozzles means every last corner of the vehicle is treated to a thorough high pressure wash.
Disc wheel wash with high pressure
The new rotating 80 bar High Pressure fitted to the wheel wash means that the rims can be worked on more thoroughly as indeed can the whole vehicle itself. Its dual action spin gives better results on new wheel rim designs.
General features of Istobal’s M’NEX range
- Rollover structure made of hot-dip galvanised steel with a minimum thickness of 50 micras.
- Service lines connected by energy chain.
- 4-nozzle wax circuit and shampoo circuit with pneumatic dosing pumps specific to each circuit.
- Electronic circuits set up for connection to self-service.
- Hydraulic circuit can work with two different types of water.
- Non-drip system.
Features of the M’NEX25
- Two synchronized rollovers (dry -wash) working on one single 11m bay and giving truly surprising results.
- High-flow drying at low revolutions (1500 rpm) and 14 kW of power.
- Double service lines connected by energy chain.
- Powder coating with a minimum thickness of 60 micras (30μ primer, 30μ colour)
- Maximum flexibility: optional extras can be added to both modulesdry and wash – thus optimizing each pass.
Helpful automatic car wash links:
Australia’s leading suppliers of car wash equipment & supplies
Good Sight has been Australia’s leading supplier of car wash machines and equipment since 1968. We are the national supplier of Ryko, Istobal and MacNeill car wash systems. Our full range of services includes car wash installation, upgrades and maintenance for clients such as car wash businesses, petroleum retailers, automotive dealerships, fleet and rental car businesses. For more information about rollovers, auto touchless, self serve, conveyors, drive through and car wash enclosures, contact our team direct for advice and assistance. We can also assist with a range of car wash accessories including coin operated vacuums and vending machines.