Automatic car wash machine safety.
Follow the steps below to eliminate and avoid hazards and risks in the daily operation of your automatic car wash machines.
- Do not enter the wash area while the machine is working.
- Move carefully while in the wash area and be aware of protruding elements. This will prevent tripping over rails, centring guides, machine feet, positioning platform and other elements on the car wash bay.
- To avoid tripping hazards, keep the wash bay well lit.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance operations periodically. Check the condition of the bay on a regular basis. Contact us to discuss our car wash maintenance services.
- The floor on the wash area can be wet or dirty with engine oil so proceed with caution. A good cleaning practice is essential.
- Wear protective equipment and wear safety shoes when undertaking cleaning and maintenance.
- We strongly recommend that all maintenance tasks described in our rollovers’ user guides should be performed by authorised personnel.
- Important: You should not manipulate electrical devices on rollovers such as electrical boxes, cabinets, motors, and junction boxes.
- Contact your authorised Good Sight car wash installer in the event of a fault.
- Indicating hazardous electrical areas adequately on the rollover will avoid unnecessary risks too.
Other articles about starting a car wash business and running a successful vehicle wash facility
- Creating a great experience for your car wash customers and building loyalty.
- Do automatic car wash machines damage cars?
- Attracting customers with motorbikes to your car wash business
- Promoting your car wash business and attracting customers
- How top quality water will ensure your customers revisit your car wash business
- Customer service and your car wash business
- Keeping your professional customers happy
- Car wash maintenance and safety recommendations for your rollover car wash machine
- Car wash maintenance : cleaning your jet wash facility
- Do car washes save water? Do they use recycled water?
- How do car washes work? The everyday technology used to run car wash machines.
- Car wash business marketing : promoting your car wash facility
- Car wash business marketing : Building customer loyalty
Contact us for more information about automatic car wash safety procedures
For advice on car wash machines, choosing the right vehicle wash system for your business and caring for your car wash equipment, contact the experienced team at Good Sight’s national head office. We are Australia’s leading car wash suppliers for car wash businesses, fleet owners, automotive dealerships and rental companies. We supply and service all Australian States and Territories.
Article source: Istobal Car Wash Equipment.